Saturday 23 March 2013

Feedback


Which parts of the video stand out to you the most?
The representation of time going backwards to the beginning of the night where the party started through using clouds and sky shot fast rewinding has a good effect because it tells the viewer of the video there is more to the night, enhancing the lyrics to the song.
I liked the shots that were in slow motion, I think that they stand out and give a more ‘party’ feel. I liked the split screen shots with the 4 girls. – Gave a sense of friendship and youth
I particularly like the two parts of the video in where it shows the shot of the road at night. I am also impressed at the part were the four individuals are shown.
The shot with the faded out traffic over the top of the artist, I think it is really effective. I also think that the lip syncing shots are done very well and are done on time with the song.

Is there anything that you didn’t like or think could be improved or replaced?
There was nothing inpaticular that I didn’t like although I think you could include more night time shots as there are quite a few daytime ones, the night time may give it more of a party feel as people normally would go to a party on the night.
I think that the shadows in the balloons shot could be improved by having a plain white background. Partying in the daytime.
The weather is a bit gloomy in the cloud shots, the video is also very girly
I think that there could have been more locations involved in the video.

 Did you understand the idea behind the music video? E.g. Why the beginning is in black and white and it ends in black and white?
Yes, it has a good effect rewinding time back to the beginning of the night almost to relive it all over again. Capturing the idea of the song lyrics, also highlights how good the party was etc.
Yes, the start and end of the party/going out
Yes, it is very easy to understand
Yes, it shows the end of the night and then rewinding to the beginning to show the night

Do you think all of the shots in the video look good? Would you say any of them don’t go with the rest of it or don’t make sense?
I think more night time shots would have a good effect but also maybe have the artist in more party clothes and make up etc. For one of the single shots of the artist performance to add a bigger party theme
All good and flows nicely, professional
Yes I think it was very good, none of the shots didn’t go with the video
I like all of the shots, I think that they all go together well and they flow really well.

Do you think that the three products go together? Do you think the designs of the digipak and poster go with the theme and style of the music video?
Yes, I think the poster advertisement with the several shots of different poses aren’t too serious and show the comical, fun side and highlight the style well. Shows that the artist wants to have a good time like the style of the music, upbeat, pop sound.
Yes, perhaps replace the red writing to pink to match the balloons?
Yes, the theme works really well through all the products
I think the digipak and poster go well together as they both have a really strong colour scheme throughout

Do you think the design of the Digipak works? Does it look professional? What do you think of the imagery and how effective is it?
Yes, the design of the digipak looks professional and clear that time and effort has been put into the product. Maybe look at the style and font used for the artists name, possibly a different colour and outline
Its good, professional and simple. Can attract male and female
Yes, it is good, It has a good colour scheme
I think the design looks professional; I could imagine this in a shop. I think the images are very effective and work well.

Does the colour scheme work for the digipak and poster?

The colour scheme supports the smart, professional look, highlightingthe artists songs etc. However maybe change the colour of the title to silver instead of gold with less of the white border on the poster
Yes, I like it, it isn’t predominantly male or female but attracts both
Yes, see above answer
Yes,  the colour scheme is the same throughout and works really well

Is there anything you would change or improve on the digipak?
There is not much I would change as mentioned earlier. I would have a look at different colours for the title and you could maybe change the pictures between black and white and colour
Perhaps a coloured image instead of black and white
No, there is nothing to improve
No, I think it all works well

Do you think the design of the poster works? Does it look professional? What do you think of the imagery and how effective it is?
The imagery is effective because the different poses emphasis the light hearted and fun of the artist which is portrayed throughout the music video
Yes, I like the film strip, It looks really good, like a casting photo-shoot
Yes, I really like the imagery used
I think the poster works well, I think all of the different sequence images, I think they work really well for the album

No comments:

Post a Comment