Thursday 14 March 2013

Album poster developments

This is the first part of the poster design that I did. I thought that using the text that I have used on the digipak as relates them to each other. People will recognise the font. I have changed it slightly by making the shadow behind it white instead of black because I am using a black background on this. On the digipak the background behind this text is an image so I could have the shadow in black. I have added the glitter effect over the main body of text, I really like the effect of this. When I tried to create the gold just using the colours it didn't really work very well so using the glitter instead works a lot better.
Another piece of text that I have added to this is the 'Debut album' underneatht the album and artist name.






On this second development of the poster I have added images onto it. I have also used images that I have used on my Digipak design because it then all relates to each other. I kept the images black and white on this as well, I want the debut album part to stand out so people know that it is a new artist. The development next to this one is the same but I have changed 'Debut album' to 'The debut album' as I think it looks better overall on the design.




On the third development of the poster I decided to change debut album to the debut album because I think it looks better on the presentation of the poster and it also sounds better.








On this one I have added the names of the album tracks underneath the image. I think that this works well and gives people a little sneak preview of what is going to be on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment