Wednesday 13 March 2013

Digipak inside cover

This is the design for the inside images of my digipak design. I decided to design it in the style of a film strip. I wanted to use this idea for my design because I liked the idea of having the images like a sequence all with the same framing but with the artist moving around in the camera and pulling different faces at the camera. To take these images I put the tripod with the camera on facing the white wall and got the artist to stand in front of it so I could decide how I wanted the images to be framed. Once I was happy with how the images were framed I then took the continuously one after another so that I had the sequence of the artist moving around.
I made the images black and white as I think it goes with the video, the beggining parts of it are in black and white. It also goes better with the idea of a night out. I like these images as it shows the artist having fun and the video is a fun night out with a group of friends and I wanted the idea of fun to be shown accross all three products.

No comments:

Post a Comment